If You Can Say Yes To Any One Of These...
- You spend to much time focusing on day to day operations instead of growth and other important things.
- You have powerful software but are not using it to it's fullest capability.
- Communication about projects and tasks among your staff is not good.
- You have the skills to implement technology in your business but lack the time.
- You have repetitive tasks and processes that you think could be automated.
- You don't know what you don't know about the technology have (or don't have) and how it can be used in your business.
Then Let IT In Flow Help You
One size does not fit all businesses. The best software is flexible to accomodate different ways of doing things. IT In Flow can help you choose, configure, and customize software to work for you.
Minimize manual processes and let software do repetitive tasks and procedures for you. Connect your software apps together so they can talk to one another.
Stay on top of what is happening in your business. Monitor KPIs and other metrics through dashboards and reports so you and your staff will be able to make better informed decisons.
8 Benfits of Workflows and Automation
1. Maximize Your Technology Investment
By taking full advantage of the features of your software that you currently have you get a better return on your investment.
2. Business Process Continuity
Documented, organized and automated workflows can allow your business can continue flow even when you or a staff member is not available.
3. Maintain Consistent Customer Service
When everyone on your team is following the same recipe of service, each of your customers will get same quality of service.
4. Organized and Streamlined Flow
Organized and streamlined business processes and procedures can save time and money.
5. Improved Decision Making
Capture the data you need when you need it and report on it to make better informed decisions faster.
6. Reduce Errors and mistakes
When tasks and processes are automated there is less potential for things to fall through the cracks or for data to be entered incorrectly.
7. Grow Your Business Leanly
When your processes are automated you can get more done and not have hire staff for the increased work that comes as your business grows.
8. Focus on Strategy and Other Important Things
Instead of getting bogged down in day to day operational activities, you can concentrate on working on your business rather than in it.
Consulting Services Provied By IT In Flow
Implementation & Customization Services
- Selecting the software that "FITS" your business
- Help you develop workflows and processes.
- Configure you software to your workflows
- Customize your software using its built-in features
- Train you and/or your staff to use software
Automation and Integration Services
- Automate the flow of data between software apps using built-in features of the apps
- Integrate the software you with each other using online application and APIs
- Training on the use of sofware automation tools
Dashboard and Custom Reporting Services
- Identify your goals, KPIs, and other metrics
- Create custom dashboards and reports
- Perform data analysis
- Provide training in the creation of custom dashboards
- Virtual CIO
- Property Management Bookkeeping Analysis and Training
- Custom Projects
About IT In Flow
Curtis Dudley, IT Consultant and Founder of IT In Flow, LLC.
Curtis Dudley has an unique combination of business experience and information technology skills that make him a valuable asset to those who need help utilizing and automating their business. Over 30+ years ago he began using computers in his family's property management business. Since then he has worked with other to help them utilize information technology in their businesses. Most recently he was a contract CIO for a franchise organization.